ViewPic is a lightning fast image viewer, you can quickly browse through all images in a folder. It's designed for improving your image viewing experience on Mac OS X.
* Better image viewing experience
ViewPic features a neat and typical interface, all functional button are listed on top, and thumbnail at the bottom, both of them will hide automatically and show up when you need them. You can even view image in chromeless mode, so you can avoid unnecessary distraction when viewing images.
* View thousands of images in a folder
Now you can drag multiple images to ViewPic, or simply open a folder directly, press back and forward to view all images quickly and smoothly.
* Super fast viewing
Display your photos including the large image files, in fast speed and lossless quality. View your images in real time since you never have to import them into library first.
* Convenient viewing option
You can also adjust the image for better viewing with options to flip horizontal / vertical, rotate, resize .etc. And viewing image conveniently with zoom in/out, fit to screen, 1:1 original size etc. All the functional button are available in menu bar.
* Other useful features
- If you want to set a photo as desktop wallpaper, simply click on set wallpaper on -menu bar.
- You can browse all imported image thumbnails for quick navigation.
- Lets you resize image.
- You can also set ViewPic as default image viewer.
- You can customize the viewing background color as you wish.
- Supports all mainstream image formats, including png, bmp, gif, jpg, jpeg, icns, tiff, tif, psd, etc.