There's no need to manually go through messing around moving and aligning images! Now you can use PhotoStitcher to easily stitch images and get perfect panoramic photograph. You just snap some overlapping images and click Stitch button. PhotoStitcher is a fully automatic image stitcher. Capable of stitching full view panoramas without any user input.
Top Reasons to use PhotoStitcher:
- Works with any arrangement of overlapping photos taken from a single location
- Accelerated stitching on multiple CPU cores.
- Automatic cropping to maximum image area.
- Automatic exposure blending.
- Automatically stitch scanned images into a large picture.
- Choice of planar, cylindrical, stereographic, orthographic, Mercator, or spherical projection.
- Simple and intuitive interface. Just select images and click "Stitch"
- Merge multiple microscope images into a single picture
- Automatically Stitch Satellite Google Earth Images
- Easy to get use & started
- Automatic image completion
- State of the art stitching engine.
- Completely non-technical