Resize, convert and rename thousands of image files in batch mode with ImageSize. Resize your images to reduce their size on disk and optimise them for a specific usage like sending via email or posting online. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use ImageSize to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
But here is what ImageSize has to offer:
- Resize your images in batch mode
- Use either pixels or percents to define the new dimensions
- Keep the original aspect ratio of your images
- Resize portrait images more efficiently by considering that width is always the largest dimension
- Resize your images by fixed width or height
- Resize your images by fixed width and height
- Change the DPI of your images in batch mode
- Convert and rename your images in batch mode
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of your original images
- Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP, HEIC, HEIF
- Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP, HEIC, HEIF
- Save the resized images in a folder of your choosing
So purchase ImageSize today and tasks that usually take hours will only take seconds to complete.
For more great macOS apps please visit: www.64bitapps.com