Elmedia Player is a universal multiformat player that every Mac user should have. This would be a perfect choice for those who are still searching for a software that has a convenient user-friendly interface, provides smooth uninterrupted playback and offers additional useful features. So here is what Elmedia Player offers:
- Perfect playback of 4k and 8k videos. Just open your favorite UHD video in Elmedia Player and enjoy watching it without adjusting any settings. Forget about blurry or pixelated frames on the screen, about lags or interruptions.
- Support of all popular video and audio formats. There is no need to install any additional codecs on your Mac as Elmedia Player can literally play any file you throw in it. Among the supported formats you’ll find MKV, FLV, AVI, MPEG, MP3, MP4, WMA and many more.
- Built-in web browser. Save your time and enjoy watching online videos without leaving the app. All you need is to have a link to the video. One click - and you can watch whatever you want without any annoying ads.
- Support of different subtitle files. Elmedia Player allows you to open videos with embedded subtitles and load external subtitles from file. It supports such subtitle formats as .srt, .ass, .smil, .jss and many more.
- Switching between the subtitles languages. It is really easy in Elmedia Player - takes only several clicks.
- Ability to pin player window. If you are one of those users who always have many apps running on Mac at the same time, then you’ll definitely appreciate this option. Pin Elmedia Player on top of other apps and keep watching movies or music videos - as long as you can multitask!
- Direct playback of videos on Apple TV. There is no need to perform conversion of videos in AVI, FLV, MKV and 3GP formats to be able to open them on Apple TV as Elmedia Player plays them as is.
- Deinterlace - video enhancement option. With Elmedia Player you will be able to get rid of annoying stripes that worsen video playback. One of several deinterlace methods can be applied right in the app Preferences.